Monday, March 27, 2006

from last night's Take My Wife, Please

VERITY: charles, I'm leaving you.
(Selma appears in doorway next to Verity)
SELMA: You snooze, you lose.

CHARLES: You're leaving me for him? (shocked)

HOMER: So it would appear, however Cousin It there was born a woman

SELMA(to Homer): What brought us together was how much we hate you

HOMER: Yeah, well I'm gonna vote no on 38, so you can't adopt.
(Patty twists Homer's arm behind his back)
Ah!..Ah!...kidding...kidding...I don't vote! The polling place is up a hill and I never make it.

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português| Ch| Jp| Ko

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home


All original material of whatever nature
created by Nicholas Winslow and included in
this weblog and any related pages, including archives,
is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Sharealike license
unless otherwise expressly stated (2006)