Wednesday, April 12, 2006

bring out the GIMP

I love free software. After twice trying to reinstall Photoshop and being frustrated by some annoying activation service, I have installed the free and open source GNU Image Manipulation Program. Unlike Photoshop, GIMP has a very gentle learning curve. I've already done a few tests for a new logo prototype:As a proper linguist, I suppose I should think more carefully about branding and word style in the logo design, but GIMP turns out to be less prosumer and more end-user aking change easy to implement. However, I feel I have only scratched the service of what this can do.

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português| Ch| Jp| Ko

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home


All original material of whatever nature
created by Nicholas Winslow and included in
this weblog and any related pages, including archives,
is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Sharealike license
unless otherwise expressly stated (2006)